A silent room

Image result for a silent room

A silent room full of motivational quotes,
I lay awake searching the light,
The answers are out there,
Somewhere hidden in the darkness...

Same thing every day,
Boredom arrives just like every time,
Trying to think of things to do,
Apparently, which doesn't involve you... 

All my strength is gone now,
I am not the same person anymore,
I stumble and fall,
The only thing which kept me going was OUR MEMORIES...

I still think about us,
Why are we separated? 
It's been a long time,
We always thought that we will never grow apart... 

It only takes a step, 
Yet, it has been over 5 years,
I have moved on with myself,
But for you is still a question mark...

My love, I call out to you,
In the darkness where no one can see me,
Yet, I believe that you will able to find me,
Let's make some more memories? 


-Aditya Dube

 




 

Comments