Feelings

Image result for feelings mask

Wherever you are, whatever you are doing, I hope you find it when I am still alive and still loving you like our same old way.

I know there's nothing that can be done, I know that you are long gone living your life to the fullest, moving on with those new people, but was it simple for you? Or it was hard? Because I am still figuring out the way to forget you completely.

I never thought that I would come up this far without you, Life is strange, I always thought of living my life with you and then here I am, writing this.

When you were with me, everything seems just incredible, no trust issues, no sadness, everything just seems perfect to me the way it should be no broken pieces, only endless talks, and fights.

I am not drunk at all, I am sober and full in my senses why I am writing this is because I don't only
miss you when I am drunk, I always miss you, the void space that you left me can' t be filled I guess.

I guess I am just feeling lost because you are gone, and you will not understand this. How I've felt all along, and I won't understand that How you felt all this long, and what if I understand you and you understand me? Things could have been different right like the same old way that it used to be? Maybe I guess there's no way between us now, We are apart now right?

Somehow your memories, presence, and absence still weigh on me.

I miss you, In every day, every month, every year, every song, You were my safe place, my choice, my happiness, my everything and I am not sorry for missing you this is the best I can do without you. 

Nothing to look forward to, same thing every day. I hope that I could sleep tonight.


Comments