Easy

Image result for feeling in love

Depression, Anxiety, Hate, Lonely, and the list will go on, we all suffer from this and admitting to family or friends that you are feeling a bit blue is difficult. Confessing that you are feeling lonely is also difficult. It takes courage to admit that something is not right.

It's just a simple task, what I have done to myself? A sad face behind my smiling face? Tears flowing, And I am still thinking that why I am crying. I can relate to those leaves which lay, lifeless and brown. 

Getting used to that pain was something which I never thought of, Crying every day was in my routine, missing everyone was in my routine. my all strength was gone. I stumble and fall and wasn't able to break down this terrible wall and I am glad that depression has become my past. 

Have I told you lately that I love you, yes I do, I feel good whenever your name pops up, I feel good whenever I hear your voice, yes you are very far but still, It feels like you are right beside me,  Thanks for making me feel like this, a special type of person.

You are the reason that I am getting my old smile back, I know I am over saying this but this is true, your voice, your eyes, your flaws, makes me have a crush on you again. Those weird talks, Yes I am in love with that.

Yes, I miss you, but moreover, I am scared for you that are you fine or not, Are you smiling or not, these questions always come in my mind, and when I hear your voice all these questions are cleared, Yes, I feel good when you tell me about your day, Yes, I feel good when you tell me each and everything.

Your smile summarizes my day, Yes, I go back to my gallery and see your pictures not because I miss you, just because those eyes and that smile says everything.

I wish my outside behaves just like my inside and then you will know how mad I am in love with your ways.

And now when I talk to you and when I write about you, I wish that please Be my perfect ending?


       

Comments