Every day

It's been a long time since I have written something amazing, although you guys are always reading my blogs and loving it. To be honest, I never enjoy what I write, I don't know maybe there's still something incomplete in my writing, well, I have a habit of leaving everything in the middle. Perhaps I am overthinking like I always do, All those poems and stories are still incomplete.

I don't know how to find continuity, maybe I am not good at that, I am horrible at starting anything, and I don't know whether you will like my upcoming poem or not, but this one is close to my heart. Also, It feels great when people call you a writer, and I thank everyone who supported me to continue when I just wanted to stop, and even to all the readers, you have my heart.

Just like every day, It is just a day,
Just a day where I miss you,
Just a day where I just keep my feelings to myself,
Just a day where my love keeps on increasing for you,
Just a day where tears rolling down my cheeks,
Just a day where I am in love with my fake smile,
Just a day where I regret lying to you,
Just a day where I rewind your beautiful voice in my head,
Just a day where I stare at your beautiful eyes,
Just a day where I always wait for your message,
Just a day where I still believe in love,
Just a day where I sleep without your goodnight message,
Just a day where I struggle forming sentences to tell you what I feel,
Just a day where I know how my next day will start,
Just a day where I don't get tired writing about you,
Just a day where I crawl out of the depth,
Back into your arms, Just to face the next day,
Give me one day, to undo all my mistakes,
Because with you, every day is just Amazing...
-Aditya Dube 


This piece is close to my heart, I don't know why but I smile whenever I read this, and next blog is going to be something different, I am gonna try something new.

Keep Reading!
Cheers!! 
  

Comments