New Me!

Image result for me

Maybe, I need to find the answers to all my unanswered questions, Is it so hard to find the meaning to life, I haven't moved on from my past, I do have different mood swings, My blogs are the live example for that, at one point of time I am talking about Moving on. At the other end, I am still in my past.

I have been writing what I feel, I cannot fake here, I think this is the only place where I am real to myself, So yeah If I am talking about moving on then maybe that's what I am feeling, I am trying to heal myself with all these thoughts, I never knew that I will come this far, I mean it feels great to have my poems published, but there's still something that is missing out, Chill I am not suffering from FOMO.

I really don't know what I will be doing after 10 years, I don't know where I will be, I don't know what I will be doing, I don't know which beer I'll switch too, I have always thought about my new Life, I don't know whether I'll be following my passion or not, Life doesn't go on, At some point of time, you have to stop, Stop and just look around and see whether Is is just you or you have someone.

I'll not make it more complicated, because If I wrote my mind, I don't know how complicated it will be, I don't know how it will turn out to be, I really need to find myself, but I wonder what if everyone starts hating me? I really don't know what this is up to, and I never believed in myself, I never thought that I will come this far, I mean writing so much and people love it that is something which I never thought of.

There's a saying good thing comes to those who wait. I guess that's why I am still waiting. Anyway, the good thing is my blogs are reaching out to people now, and I am happy about it. 

And I'll continue my search to find New Me! Because it's time, I guess you know there's a time for everything.

Just a note!!
Cheers!



Comments

Post a Comment