Not a complicated one - 1



I'll not make it more complicated for you. I'll get straight to the point; we started well? Then where did we go wrong? Listen, I love you, and I find it hard now talking to you as a friend.

*Adi? Adi? Adiiiiiiiii? What happened? where were you lost?* Anwesha waking me up from my 2 min dream 

Oh, Ahh Nothing, I was just thinking about something else you know daydreaming... Me replying not trying to make an eye contact

Ahah! Lovely Adi, You know Shubah ka Sapna sach hota hai... Poking me in my stomach and laughing

*I wished* Keeping this to myself...

So, Now what Adi? Have you shown me everything now? So anything is left now? Or should we get going?

Yeah, Anwesha, there's still one more special thing left! I replied

Now what, Adi? You have already given me soo many things! I have only two hands; I cannot pick all these things, Adi!! She Replied   

*I guess this is the time now* Me speaking to my inner self 

Ahh, So okay Anwesha, Listen I love you, and I know it now, I mean after five years I have fallen for someone else, and that someone is you, I feel incomplete without you, You mean a lot to me, I never thought that I'd feel for you like this way, but when you smile, I smile automatically, When you cry, my tears fall automatically, I mean I am genuinely and madly in love with you... I know you never thought this would be coming from me, but Yeah for me this was the particular thing, I don't know how you will react to this, but remember, I will accept your decision, and also I told you whatever your answer is I just want you to stay with me... finally Confessing my love to her

What? You serious adi? She asked with no clue in her mind

Yes, I am Anwesha... 

Well, I never thought this would be coming from you,  and I don't know what to say on this, you know I have a lot of responsibilities and, I have to do something for my mom and dad and also how can you again fall in love? I mean love happens only once? Then why me? I mean? Surely we connect things? But adi I cannot say yes to you. I mean you still haven't forgotten your first love? Then how can you just come with me? And you are still fighting with your past? Moreover, you don't love yourself, then how can you love me? Finally, she replied 

Well, Anwesha I understand like I always do, but you said that love happens only once, it doesn't you know, you taught me that love still exists while I thought it doesn't, It's okay good things come to those who wait and I can wait for you forever.... I replied with a smile on my face

Let's go Anwesha; it's time now, I'll drop you

She was quite all the time; she didn't reply anything while I was continuously talking to her, trying my best to act normal... 

Bye, Anwesha, Take care... 

Bye Aditya, She replied 

Oh, so you won't be saying call me when you reach? I smiled and left

 
To be continued(Maybe)







Comments

Post a Comment